MMA & STUFF #103: Jemele Hill Dissed an Amputee by Punching a Rich Half-Crippled Drug Using Racist Fighter
September 14th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
GGG v Canelo preview. What Black ESPN anchor Hill said about POTUS. UFC review and preview.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
– UFC 215 Review- Did Mighty Mouse set the record? Was Nunes vs Shevchenko a robbery? How good is Rafael dos Anjos? Is Sara McMann worse than Sage Northcutt?
– Jon Jones “B” sample is positive. His win over DC is overturned. He is stripped of the title and DC is champ again. DC still has no fans.
– Conor McGregor is being sued for throwing an energy drink.
– Magomed Abdusalamov gets $22 million from the NYSAC, but will still have a rough life.
– TUF 25 winner Jesse Taylor gets flagged by USADA.
– A congenital amputee misses getting punched in the face.
– New fights Joanna vs. Rose, Mickey vs. Randy, and Cowboy vs a guy.
– Cris Cyborg is going to box.
– Adrien Broner goes nuts.
– GGG vs Canelo “Preview”
– UFC Pittsburgh Preview- Is David Branch good at fighting? What happened to Thiago Alves? Will Mike Perry’s corner say dumb racist stuff?
– Stuff: Kid Rock for Senate. Jemele Hill. Martin Shkreli. It. Leave Britney Alone. London’s Fatberg. Black Market organs. Ozarks.
And makes sure to show your love for MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).