Kevin Lee is a Murderous Shark
October 5th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
T-Mobile Arena (eventually)
Sin City, NV
I found myself wanting to know more about Kevin Lee. The man headlines Saturday’s PPV, might win a fake world title, and could easily be Conor McGregor’s next opponent, he’s only 24 and on the cusp of all that and seeing his bank account swell to seven figures, yet he’s a bit of a mystery.
I have a general sense of Ferguson but Lee has been quietly swimming beneath, eating the occasional arrant swimmer as he grew and grew, and now he’s mother fucking Jaws bursting through the surface ready to walk along the beach and use small children’s femurs as toothpicks. So let’s learn more about him.
- Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee
- Flyweight Demetrious Johnson vs Ray Borg
- Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis
- Lightweight Beneil Dariush vs. Evan Dunham
- Featherweight Tom Duquesnoy vs. Cody Stamann
- Lightweight Will Brooks vs. Nik Lentz
- Lightweight Bobby Green vs. Lando Vannata
- Women’s Strawweight Pearl Gonzalez vs. Poliana Botelho
- Heavyweight Walt Harris vs. Mark Godbeer
- Flyweight John Moraga vs. Magomed Bibulatov
- Middleweight Thales Leites vs. Brad Tavares
- Flyweight Matt Schnell vs. Marco Beltrán
UFC products you can actually buy!