MMA & STUFF #105: Poorly judging a Juggalo’s Running Poop form en route to the funeral for Toys R Us.
September 21st, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
Horrible judging (again). Mighty Mouse disrespect. PVZ “writes” a book. UFC and Bellator. Kicking a runaway pooper.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
– UFC Pittsburgh
– Rockhold looked bad then good? He buried GSP, but didn’t call out Bisping. Mike Perry destroyed a guy on short notice and called out Robbie Lawler.
– Canelo GGG had a great fight but a lousy decision.
– Adelaide Byrd strikes again.
– Rio Ferdinand is retired from soccer, but wants to box?
– USADA wants to 24/7 phone tracking of UFC fighters.
– Paige Van Zant is releasing a book in April 2018.
– UFC 216 main event is an interim title fight instead of a legit title fight
– Coach Edmund is back in the news.
– Carlos Condit is gonna fight again. Yay!
– Super Sage Northcutt vs. Michel Quinones at UFC Norfolk.
– Douglas Lima will defend his Bellator WW title against Rory MacDonald on Jan 20 at the Forum in Inglewood California.
– Bellator Preview
– UFC Japan Preview- Okami vs OSP? When will this show actually take place? What is FXX?
– Bobby Heenan passed away
– Woman dies in restaurant freezer
– Toys R Us is also dead
– Watchmen coming to HBO?
– Jamie Foxx is going to play Mike Tyson
– Juggalos march in DC.
– Mad Pooper
– Jay Z and Colin Kaepernick.
And makes sure to show your love for MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).