MMA & STUFF #109: Loving the Mightiest of Mice While California Burns
October 12th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
UFC 216 Recap, PRIDE’s birthday, a man jumps on a school bus, and Mighty Mouse is the GOAT.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
– Bellator 184 Review
– UFC 216- New interim LW Champ – Ferguson vs Lee. Will Ferguson get McGregor next? Is fighting dehydrated with a staph infection a good idea?
– Demetrious wins with the “Mouse Trap” and lays claim to being the GOAT.
– Derrick Lewis made us sad. Werdum won easily.
– Dana White vs Jason Aldean
– Dana White vs Mark Hunt
– White says Brock Lesnar won’t be back in the UFC for awhile.
– Ian McCall got a release from his UFC contract.
– Will fight for anyone if the price is right.
– Rony Jason beat up his sister in public.
– Bud is out and Modelo is in.
– Gokhan Saki vs Khalil Rountree
– 20 years ago today… Pride 1
– USMNT, MLB playoffs, Henry Cejudo survives the fires in Napa, Trump, National Anthem, Eminem, Jemelle Hill,
– Mike Ditka
– Old guy jumps on the hood of a school bus
– McDonalds employees puts Coke in Happy Meals, vegan burgers
– impatient mom pulls a gun on a barber, best way to get out of paying your bar tab and exorcisms in Martha’s Vineyard.
And makes sure to show your love for MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).