MMA & STUFF #79: A lot of talk about very little
April 27th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
Many jokes about topics of fighting were made by two men. One of whom was very sleepy.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
- If it happened in MMA lately, we talked about it.
- Bellator 178 Rapid Review
- UFC Fight Night- Swanson vs Lobov Review
- Are Diego, Lauzon, and Ellenberger too old?
- Are Ragin Al Iaquinta and Stone Cold kindred spirits?
- How much should UFC fighters get paid?
- Is the Von Flue choke for jobbers?
- How awesome is Brandon Moreno?
- Dana says he could have sold the UFC for $5 billion instead of 4. Is he full of shit?
- Ronda Rousey and Cody Garbrandt are engaged. Not to each other.
- Miguel Angel Torres has retired. We will miss his mullet. He fought a lot in New Mexico, er, Indiana.
- CM Punk returns to sports. On MTV. On the Real World.
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader at MSG.
- Stuff: North Korea. Ann Coulter – Freedom of Speech. Dead Giant Bunnies. Flying Cars. David Arquette gets the strap.
- Oh, and Mike am Going to Yale.
And makes sure to support MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).