MMA & STUFF #82: The Best Show Ever Recorded! (Really)
May 18th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
The best show ever done, for realz, about MMA and the world at large. Seriously, so, so good. I promise.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
- UFC 211 Review
- Is Miocic the best HW ever?
- Where does Joanna rank as the greatest female fighter ever?
- How will Demian Maia fare against Tyron Woodley
- What to make of the Poirier and Alvarez no contest decision.
- UFC Summer Kickoff Presser Review – Kevin Lee and Michael Chiesa – Mom Jokes – Jones and Cormier – Sandblasting Prostitutes – English as a second language
- Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contenders starts July 11 on Fight Pass.
- Joe Silva will go into the UFC Hall of Fame
- GSP vs Bisping is off. Yoel is in instead. Or maybe Bisping’s knee hurts. Who knows?
- Luke Rockhold vs Dana White
- Garbrandt vs Dillashaw is up in the air. Can Nazis fix No Love’s back?
- New weight cutting laws. Weird Libertarian anecdotes and philosophies are examined.
- Rumble retires because he wants to sell pot in the Dirty South?
- Jake Shields outgrapples Dilon Danis.
- Rory MacDonald makes his Bellator debut this weekend against Paul Daley.
- Julio Casear Chavez Jr.’s wife says he was drugged and robbed by 3 British women.
- Gisele says Tom Brady had a concussion. Does this mean imminent doom for the Patriots?
- Celtics have the first pick in the NBA draft.
- Lonzo Ball and Lavar Ball.
- Lucky Charms are coming out with a cereal of all marshmallows.
- Five Guys are the GOAT of burgers.
- Will Trump be impeached anytime soon?
- Alex Jones doesn’t like Chobani.
- Oh, and Mike am Going to Yale.
And makes sure to support MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).