UFC 204 Preview Video time for TEN WHOLE MINUTES!
September 20th, 2016 by Mike Coughlin
For almost ten minutes you get the joy and pleasure of watching the UFC tell you why you should buy a PPV that happens in a few weeks. What a generous company.
In fact, I’ll bet – if we’re lucky – they release even MORE videos over the next few weeks, all for free. Boy, that Dana White sure is swell.
Until THAT times comes though, please enjoy this, the UFC 204 Extended Preview. I don’t really like that title though because they’re gonna do a 40 minute deal later and that should be the extended one. This is the half-chub UFC 204 Video Preview.
UFC 204 Video Preview at Half-Chub
- Mirsad Bektic vs. Arnold Allen (Featherweight)
- Reza Madadi vs. Marc Diakiese (Lightweight)
- Ian Entwistle vs. Rob Font (Bantamweight)
- Leon Edwards vs. Albert Tumenov (Welterweight)
- Danny Roberts vs. Mike Perry (Welterweight)
- Damian Stasiak vs. Davey Grant (Bantamweight)
- Iuri Alcântara vs. Brad Pickett (Bantamweight)
- Leonardo Santos vs. Adriano Martins (Lightweight)
- Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Stefan Struve (Heavyweight)
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Jimi Manuwa (Light Heavyweight)
- Vitor Belfort vs. Gegard Mousasi (Middleweight)
- Michael Bisping (c) vs. Dan Henderson (UFC Middleweight Championship)