Madison Square Garden (eventually)
New York City, New York State, USA
Dan Hardy fought Georges St. Pierre during the middle of GSP’s run as champion. It main-evented a show in … Newark, New Jersey. What’s funny is that Newark is all of half an hour away from Manhattan (according to Google maps) and yet those words MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK CITY make a world of difference.
Dan Hardy has to watch from the sidelines as St. Pierre fights Michael Bisping, a bigger man whose fight headlines the bigger show. Hardy is relegated to telling us all his thoughts on what will transpire while hoping we forget what already happened.
That was harsh of me. True but harsh. Wonder what he has to say anyways.
Dan Hardy Has Some Thoughts on UFC 217
- UFC Middleweight Championship Michael Bisping (c) vs. Georges St-Pierre
- UFC Bantamweight Championship Cody Garbrandt (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw
- UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Rose Namajunas
- Welterweight Stephen Thompson vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Middleweight Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Borrachinha
- Lightweight James Vick vs. Joseph Duffy
- Heavyweight Walt Harris vs. Mark Godbeer
- Light Heavyweight Ion Cuțelaba vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
- Welterweight Randy Brown vs. Mickey Gall
- Heavyweight Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Curtis Blaydes
- Light Heavyweight Corey Anderson vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Bantamweight Aiemann Zahabi vs. Ricardo Ramos
BUY UFC 217 STUFF