Demetrious Johnson has a first name that’s tough to spell and a nickname that’s childlike in nature. The nickname fits, as he’s a very small man, like a child.
Johnson defends his belt this Saturday against the super awesome Wilson Reis, a BJJ wiz. Reis will probably get smoked because Mouse is just that damn good. That said, hyping oneself up for the show is a worthwhile endeavor. It also lets me fill an entire day’s worth of content. Yeah, I could’ve done all these in one post but I decided to go the traditional route and whore myself out big time.
I’ve thought about that though and maybe this is the right way to do it. This way you can decide which fight you want to GET HYPED FOR and which you don’t care about. HG: reinventing an already reinvented wheel.
Mighty Mouse is here to save the day, at UFC Kansas City VIDEO!
- Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Wilson Reis
- Women’s Strawweight Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson
- Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Robert Whittaker
- Featherweight Jeremy Stephens vs. Renato Moicano
- Heavyweight Alexander Volkov vs. Roy Nelson
- Bantamweight Patrick Williams vs. Tom Duquesnoy
- Lightweight Bobby Green vs. Rashid Magomedov
- Flyweight Tim Elliott vs. Louis Smolka
- Middleweight Devin Clark vs. Jake Collier
- Middleweight Anthony Smith vs. Andrew Sanchez
- Bantamweight Aljamain Sterling vs. Augusto Mendes
- Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Nathan Coy
- Women’s Bantamweight Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Ketlen Vieira