BELLATOR supports white nationalism, old men get hit in the face, grabbing giant black cocks.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
This Week on the MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
– Bellator results
– Conor jumps the cage. Over 1 millions viewers
– Oscar de la Hoya wants to box Conor.
– Bellator HW Tourney is announced for 2018.
– Jack Swagger brings the Tea Party to Bellator
– UFC Fight Night Results- Poirier vs Pettis. Matt Brown retires? Joe Lauzon makes Matt sad.
– Anderson fails another USADA test
– Bisping is going to fight Gastelum in Shanghai.
– Nate training for fight with Woodley?
– Aldo vs Holloway is official for UFC 218 on Dec 2nd in Detroit.
– Hall vs Belfort on Jan 14th at UFC Fight Night in St Louis.
– OSP vs Latifi on UFC on Fox 27 in Charlotte on Jan 27
– Dern to Invicta
– Royce says jiu jitsu is horrible now.
– Two years ago today: UFC 193
– UFC Preview- Werdum vs Tybura
– Keurig vs Hannity
– Terry Crews vs WME-IMG
– An old painting sells for half a billion dollars.
– Naked Edmonton kidnappers drink weird tea.
– Stephen Paddock info is scarce. Or is it? (YES)
– Italy and Peru and the World Cup
And makes sure to show your love for MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).