UFC 206 is less than one month away. And while it gained a match, it then lost that match because fighting is serious business and your brain comes first. But at least the main event, the semi main events and others are all intact. Looks like a pretty damn good card, all things considered. They can’t all be UFC 205.
This here is the short eight minute preview video that the UFC does, I steal, and I give to you. I say steal but the reality is they are happy I’m showing it and I’m happy I can just provide free content and make it look like we are one active as all get out website. Ain’t life grand these days: Making it look like you work but all you’re doing is playing with yourself.
Now go clean up.
UFC 206 SHORT VIDEO PREVIEW OF EIGHT MINUTES
- Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Anthony Johnson – UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis – Featherweight
- Zach Makovsky vs. John Moraga – Flyweight
- John Makdessi vs. Lando Vannata – Lightweight
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Drew Dober – Lightweight
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Jason Saggo – Lightweight
- Valérie Létourneau vs. Poliana Botelho – Women’s Strawweight
- Nikita Krylov vs. Misha Cirkunov – Light Heavyweight
- Chad Laprise vs. Li Jingliang – Welterweight
- Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi – Featherweight
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Matthew Lopez – Bantamweight
Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans – Middleweight
UFC 206 products you can actually buy!