Next week, as you all know because you’re regular readers and listeners, the UFC puts on a show in honor of my birthday. They don’t like me that much, though, so the show is headlined by the totally needed UFC Women’s Featherweight Title creation.
Holly Holm and Germaine de Randamie square off for that inaugural belt. (Don’t worry, I have to cut and paste Randamie’s name too.) There are also other fights. Ya know, given that this is in Brooklyn, all those hipsters should be out in droves to support women acting like us idiot men.
What is a “drove” anyways?
a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body.“a drove of cattle”
Oh. OK. Show up like a heard of cattle, hipsters.
This is a press conference for that show. It is below. You can listen if you want to. ‘Ta.
(Winner in bold)
- Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie – Women’s Featherweight Championship
- Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson – Middleweight
- Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Derrick Lewis
- Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
- Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Tim Boetsch
- Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller
- Welterweight Ryan LaFlare vs. Roan Carneiro
- Lightweight Paul Felder vs. Gilbert Burns
- Lightweight Nik Lentz vs. Islam Makhachev
- Flyweight Ian McCall vs.
Neil SeeryJarred Brooks
- Welterweight George Sullivan vs. Randy Brown
- Heavyweight Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
- Flyweight Wilson Reis vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Featherweight Phillipe Nover vs. Rick Glenn