THANK FUCK! There’s a UFC this weekend. You have no idea how much I need this. Sure, the Oscars are naturally a decent replacement but I need the arts of MMA to get me through life.
Also, I won’t lie: I’m fucking dying for some kinda content right now. These lazy shitbags I keep on staff haven’t produced anything in, roughly, a day or two. WHAT THE FUCK AM I NOT PAYING YOU GUYS FOR?!?!
But, Dana White has come to save me, as he so often does in my dreams. He hath given us all the big UFC 209 Countdown Show thing that people watch to get really excited for shit. This is it. There’s also that weird one they do for the Brits that’s out there, but I’m sure as hell not going to waste two videos in one post, am I?
Here’s the hype shit. It’s the hypest shit ever, or the shittiest hype ever, or somewhere in the middle; I don’t know because I have actually watched it yet.
UFC 209 COUNTDOWN VIDEO FOR FREE
- Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson
- Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson
- Middleweight Rashad Evans vs Dan Kelly
- Lightweight Lando Vannata vs. David Teymur
- Heavyweight Alistair Overeem vs. Mark Hunt
- Heavyweight Daniel Spitz vs. Mark Godbeer
- Heavyweight Marcin Tybura vs. Luis Henrique
- Featherweight Darren Elkins vs. Mirsad Bektić
- Bantamweight Luke Sanders vs. Iuri Alcântara
- Light Heavyweight Tyson Pedro vs. Paul Craig