WATCH (but don’t listen): Daniel Cormier Previews UFC St. Louis
January 9th, 2018 by Mike Coughlin
St. Louis, MO, The Midwest, USA
The UFC insists on pushing this narrative that Daniel Cormier is a talented broadcasted. He isn’t. He’s garbage at his job, with poor analysis, and an annoying voice and cadence. Yes, he’s a world-class fighter and a nice guy and all that good stuff: doesn’t matter, he sucks.
Know who doesnt suck? Paul Felder. They should do more with him but since they haven’t yet we’re stuck with DC doing a short preview for this weekend’s UFC in STL. I actually think it’s a decent main-card, all things considered. Stephens vs Superboy isn’t a great main-event but could be an awesome fight. I’m a sucker for Jessy Jess and am a belieber in Usman.
(I like that typo.)
Don’t let Cormier and his being bad at one aspect of life turn you off; like how if Kate Upton gives poor head, you don’t then refuse to fuck her.
UFC STL CARD
- Featherweight Jeremy Stephens vs. Doo Ho Choi
- Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Vitor Belfort
- Women’s Flyweight Paige VanZant vs. Jessica Rose-Clark
- Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek
- Featherweight Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson
- Lightweight James Krause vs. Alex White
- Lightweight Matt Frevola vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Zak Cummings
- Women’s Flyweight Kalindra Faria vs. Jessica Eye
- Women’s Bantamweight Talita Bernardo vs. Irene Aldana
- Women’s Strawweight Danielle Taylor vs. JJ Aldrich
- Featherweight Mike Santiago vs. Mads Burnell
- Bantamweight Kyung Ho Kang vs. Guido Cannetti