#75: Sage Northcutt can’t play today as King Mo watches the real men fight at UFC 210 from a Yale dorm room
April 6th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
UFC 210 Preview; Sage is a dog; Ronda returns? King Mo sucks ass.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
- Bellator 175 Review. King Mo vs Rampage. Rampage is large and does not care, but is still somehow a draw.
- King Mo will lose to Bader at MSG.
- Ronda Rousey is training judo and has new strength and training coach.
- Mayhem Miller attacks police officers and does not get shot or any jail time. (Because he’s white!)
- Sage Northcutt’s throat hurts and his dad says he can’t fight.
- Justin Ledet gets a 4 month USADA suspension for a tainted supplement.
- UFC has finally going to….. Long Island?
- Upcoming fights:
- Bellator 176 Preview- Worst rematch ever Carvalho vs Manhoef.
- Jon Jones Probation has ended. Will he ever get it together? How should he be booked?
- UFC 210 Preview– Cormier vs Rumble. Is Cormier too old? Why is he the betting underdog? Chris Weidman needs a win bad. Will he get it?
- Wrestlemania Results- How will Undertaker be remembered?
- Fantasy Baseball. World Series Picks.
- The World’s 50 best restaurants.
- Going to Yale.
And makes sure to support MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon)(I have no idea what that means)