For 9 minutes the UFC will try to convince you to watch UFC 212, will they succeed?
May 17th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
(Eventually) Somewhere in Brazil, Not-America
Once the next bit of time passes, but before another one begins, UFC 212 will happen. It has an awesome main-event. The rest of the card…eh. You’ll recognize some of the names, sure, but who gives a fuck about Vitor Belfort fighting Nate Marquardt? When Nate was in his prime I would’ve been bored by his ginger-beard.
I guess the fact that this could be Vitor’s last ever fight is something but he’s been done for a long time. The women are fine but that’s maybe third from the top on a Big Fox show. Still………………. how about that main-event? Bitchin’!
UFC 212 Preview
- Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Max Holloway (ic)
- Women’s Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Middleweight Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
- Middleweight Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
- Welterweight Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros
- Bantamweight Raphael Assunção vs. Marlon Moraes
- Middleweight Antônio Carlos Júnior vs. Eric Spicely
- Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
- Bantamweight Iuri Alcântara vs. Brian Kelleher
- Lightweight Leonardo Santos vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier
- Women’s Strawweight Viviane Pereira vs. Jamie Moyle
- Welterweight Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
- Flyweight Marco Beltrán vs. Deiveson Alcântara
BUY UFC 212 Products of FUN!