MMA & STUFF #81: The Rock says Old Men shouldn’t keep fighting while smoking weed
May 11th, 2017 by Mike Coughlin
UFC 211 Preview; Boxing on the rise?; Old men wanting to fight other old men.
OK. Bye, iTunes quick look preview thing, hello real people who truly matter!
(Yeah, the audio sounds fucked. Gonna try to fix it, eventually.)
MMA AND STUFF PODCAST of FUN/UFC PODCAST of FUN:
- More Boxing. Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chaves Jr. Over 1 million buys. GGG is next.
- Dana White is of trying to get Mayweather vs. McGregor booked.
- Anderson Silva, Al Iaquinta, and Luke Rockhold bitch about their employer.
- Ricardo Abreau loves roids.
- Kelvin Gastelum suspended for weed.
- Will Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes fight again?
- UFC 214 is shaping up. BJ Penn.com says Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones is official and a fight for Lady Cyborg is still in the works.
- Former WSOF LW champion Justin Gaetjhe has signed with the UFC.
- Michael Venom Page is out of next weekends Bellator card.
- UFC 211 Preview
- Comey and Trump.
- Rock says running for a president is a “real possibility.”
- Chicken nugget kid wins at Twitter.
- 08 Celtics are crybabies.
- Oh, and Mike am Going to Yale.
And makes sure to support MMA AND STUFF (but only if you support a two state solution for Oregon).